How to Install Flush Pulls
Whether it may be round, square or rectangle…this is an easy step by step guide to Installing Flush Pulls.
- Measure the desired height that you wish for the flush pull to sit at and mark a fixed point.
- Measure the desired centre that you wish for the flush pull to sit from the door edge and mark.
- Mark the required length and width of the flush pull from its back box (this is the back part of the flush pull).
- Use a level to mark out and make sure the cut-out shape is level using a spirit level.
- Using a chisel or desired tool to cut out the material evenly and cut out to the correct depth.
- If using a back to back flush pulls, you may choose to cut a complete open hole through the door.
- Place the flush pull through the cut to ensure the cut-out matches the shape and size for the flush pull. You may need to adjust if necessary.
- Apply the required amount of silicone based adhesive to back of the cut-out.
- Press the flush pull into the cavity.
- Fix the brad nails or fixing screws to the top and bottom of inside the flush pull to secure the flush pull into the cavity. Then you’re done!